Einstein Research Academy (ERA) is an international research academy established to create an international platform for academicians and researchers to exchange their knowledge and ideas. ERA is dedicated in promoting international collaboration by working closely with universities, faculties, research journals, industry experts and students, by facilitating international conferences, seminars, study tours, publication, and promoting research opportunities.
ERA is also committed to supporting scientific projects for schools, colleges, universities and other organizations, raising awareness on recent issues, and conducting courses for the benefits of the community.
• Provide an opportunity to exchange knowledge between experts from different disciplines through conferences and seminars.
• Promote the visibilities of scientific works through publication in good quality international journals.
• Facilitate collaboration through online seminars and sharing sessions.
• Manage international study tours and exchange programs.
• Offer online certificate courses on research and digital learning.
To provide opportunities for academic and research communities to share the knowledge on the recent advancements in their disciplines through different academic activities for the benefit of the community.
• Organizing international conferences
• Supporting quality publications
• Conducting workshops, seminars, and talks on quality research and publications
• Promoting exchange programs among worldwide higher learning institutions
• Enhancing international networking and collaborations
• Offering online active learning modules
• Arranging study tours and exchange programs