Global Congress on Sustainable Growth and Development 2022- Health and Life Sciences (GCSGD2022- HLS)
Date: 25-26 November 2022
Synopsis & Objectives
In line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), to protect and promote sustainable growth and development of people and planet, this global congress in health and life sciences initiates to identify the key positive and negative interactions on the SDG goals which could serve as the basis for a better future in health and life sciences.
GCSGD2022- HLS aims to:
- Bring together academicians and world experts to present and share their expertise, knowledge and research findings towards sustainability and growth in Health and Life Sciences.
- Stimulate and strengthen interdisciplinary research links among researchers and stakeholders worldwide to take the bold and transformative steps to shift the world on to a sustainable and resilient path.
Moving towards Sustainable Development Goals in Health and Life Sciences
Scope of the conference:
Scope of the conference:
- Agriculture science
- Allied Health Sciences
- Biomedical sciences
- Environmental science
- Food science
- Industrial bio-processes
- Nutrition & dietetics
- Occupational therapy
- Pharmacological sciences
- IMPORTANT DATES (Conference date: 25 & 26 November 2022)
- Announcement of call for papers: 02/10/2022
- Deadline for abstract submission – 15/11/2022
- Registration closes on – 20/11/2022
- Release of conference schedule -23/11/2022
- Deadline for full paper submission – 30/12/2022
(Note: Full paper submission will be invited only for the accepted abstracts)
|Participants from India (INR)||Participants from Malaysia (MYR)||Participants from other countries (USD)|
including publication of full article in INTI journal.
(co-organizers & ERA members)
Publication in Scopus Indexed Journal:
All the manuscripts submitted will be reviewed for the consideration of publication in INTI Journal. The publication in INTI Journal will be fully sponsored by INTI International University, Malaysia.
Selected manuscripts which are eligible for publication in Scopus indexed journal will be sent to SIX of our collaborative journals.
The authors will be notified with the publication charge for the selected journal once the article is accepted. The authors will be requested to pay for APC for the publication (≈USD 370-460).
Guidelines for Abstract Preparation
The abstract should be written as a continuous paragraph with 200-250 words and state the research background, objectives, methods, major results, conclusions, and its contributions to the field. It should emphasize new or important aspects of the study with 3-6 keywords.
Download the template for Abstract Preparation